lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Oraciones en Comparativo y Superlativo

1)Maria is taller than liza
Maria is as tall as Liza
Maria is the tallest in the class

2)Carlos is more wonderful than Andres
Carlos is as wonderful as Andres
Carlos is the most wonderful

3)Ana is younger than Carla
Ana is as young as Carla
Ana is the youngest

4)Victor is older than Mario
Victor is as old as Mario
Victor is the oldest

5)My dress is newer than hers
My derss is as new as hers
My dress is the newest

6)Luisa is fater than Miriam
Luisa is as fat as Miriam
Luisa is the fat

7)Study is more important than playing
Study is as important as playing
Study is the most important

8)My cousin is more handsome than he
My cousin is as handsome as he
My cousin is the most handsome

9)I'm more brilliant than she
I'm as brilliant as she
I'm the most brilliant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario